Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yea, they just cancelled school tommorow because of some hurricane or whatever, so im going to a sleepover LAN party. Woohoo!!!!! :smokin

Hurricane days r better than school days cuz there is a chance the school wont be here saturday

·
Registered
314 Posts
Right on. we should play paintball in the rain. i guess a LAN party would be safer.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U get in later but we get out earlier, and have hurricane days!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yea well i live basically on the water.....Plus my rooms a florida room which means its about 80% glass. ohh and yea.. me entire house has those crazy bullet/storm proof windows. EXCEPT my room since i woulda been just as expensive. so.. uhh..."gets his plywood sheets"

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
hey nick...who is silent kill...if its tom then hes sooo lame...a LAN Party...you can tell we're a nerd school...haha...lets go to Al's tomorrow and sneak onto the field and play.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We get tornado days too, but probably not nearly as often as in the midwest.
And Brock, i aint sneaking into als cuz i dun wanna get banned from a place with such a cool feild. Besides, i go on wendsdays now when its allowed.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
i have days where i am like "mom school is gay im staying home" and shes like "what ever hony"

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
That blows. I live in Florida (Miami W0ot!) they didnt close our school! Then again, it doesnt open Till Monday.........

1 - 20 of 48 Posts