Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are convicted of murder and given the death penalty and get to chose wich way to die.

here are your choices.

1.hanging(sometimes the head gets yanked off and u soil ur shorts)

2.guillotine(it is believed that the head lives for a few minutes after it is severed)

3.firing squad(sometimes they dont mortally wound you)

4.burned at the stake(hurts like hell!)

5.electric chair(eyes and nutz known to explode)

6.drawn and quartered (makes a helluva mess)

which one would you chose?

·
Registered
153 Posts
guillotine.....i dont think it would stay alive for long, and i think that would be the quickest

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just trying to break the cycle of tired threads lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well drawn and quartered is when they get rope and attach to your hands and feet then they get 4 horses 2 for your feet 2 for your hands and they pull out your limbs.

·
Banned
487 Posts
ahh...ive heard of that one before.

i think you should add this one that the chinese did...they put a bunch of body parts on peices of paper and put them in a hat, and draw the peices and on that peice, they cut. for example they pull out "arm" and they cut ur arm open...and there was one that said heart in there and that one they plunged a dagger thru ur heart. so you were lucky if you got that one.... they kept goin too, till u bleed to death or are stabbed in the heart

·
Registered
16 Posts
evisceration.
just for fun.

If I have to choose one of those crap ass answers I'd go with firing squad.

·
Registered
153 Posts
how about where they take out 1 organ every 5 minutes and end with the heart....now that is sheer torture

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think id take the firing squad, Tell one of the firing squad members to just put one into my head. That be the easist and less painfull

oh and dont forget lethal injection.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
they set it up these days perfectly, cause people really know their stuff. That means your neck does always break.

guilletine would be horrible, and I dont know why you guys all want it. Your head stays alive for up to 3 minmutes after its cut off, and you are fully aware of what is going on around you. Do you have any idea how much that would suck?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
nickys523 said:
my history teacher said that sometimes the guilitotine would not chop off your head in one try it could take 2 or 3 tries
but the 1st try would break their neck, therefore they would either die, or not feel anything

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
OO i would hate the thing the Nazis did (as seen on Enemy at the Gates...great movie) They tie 2 people together and put them on a bridge...theyd shoot one and theyd both fall in the water...the one that was shot would sink the other one....i hate the thought of drowning..ahh

·
Registered
188 Posts
wow im guessing dangzin was convicted of murder in a 3rd world country lol. america doesnt even do any of the except 3 states that do the chair but other than that youve got lethal injection and gas chamber. id take hanging since i would die instantlyand still be in one piece.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts