Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any dealings with Smart Parts Customer Service which in my opinion didn't seem to be much in the way of ustomer" or "Service"? :(The receptionist was unfriendly and the "technical" person was unfriendly and not helpful at all.

I'm still having a problem with my SP-1 dropping velocity off during rapid fire and noone seems to be able to help... not even Smart Parts.

Their ideas were the pin valve in the tank and chaning the battery... yes those were their only ideas... wow.

I've checked the tank, the battery, the bolt assembly all to no avail.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
you lube the regulators recently?
is the tank screwed in all the way?
is on on.off asa also screwed in all the way?
Does the tank work on other markers?
Have you accidentally messed with your board settings, maybe?

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
you lube the regulators recently?
is the tank screwed in all the way?
is on on.off asa also screwed in all the way?
Does the tank work on other markers?
Have you accidentally messed with your board settings, maybe?
Listen to thoses words of wisdom. Without thinking I'd say to lube the reg too : drop in fast firing means the marker is not recharging fast enough. I think this could be the regulator.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is all very funny, becasue the first thing I thought of was the regulator. I mentioned it to the rep and he said that shouldn't be it. I will check it anyway. What is the best way to lube the regulator? Also, what things should I look at in terms of maybe screwing up my board settings? Thanks.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you have your SP-1 on the HPA dwell setting and not the CO2 dwell setting that could be it

Take apart your reg, wipe off all old lube, lube with doe33, reassemble

1 - 6 of 6 Posts