Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. I order from xpaintball.com and it takes theree weeks to ship it from Ohio to Indiana. Then, my bottle cover dosent come for my nitro. So no biggy I guess. So I get my new evlution II out of its bag pop in a couple 9 volts put soem paint in turn it on and nothing happens. So I notice the low battery sign is on. SO I get some new fresh batteries and put them in. Still no electric... So im either retarded and didn't do something or I've just got the worst luck in the world getting faulty equiptment. Its making me UBER mad having to wait 3 weeks to get something that dosent work. So if there is some idiotic thing I didn't do to make it work can someone tell me, or am I going to have to send this sorry piece of junk back to viewloader. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
does it actually spin? Maybe the light is just coming on, for no reason. Also, eggs suck....and xpaintball is always slow. That's why i like village, there inside of 4 days period.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
check your wiring and turn the feed rate knob all the way up, that may be another problem.

Also, if you still dont have your bottle cover, get the reciept for it and call them up, they will be more than happy to help.

·
Registered
197 Posts
He shouldn't have to check anything if you order something from a website it should work with no problems straight outa the box...
Send it back...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
turn batteries a different way? lol but yea, if the light came on at first.... it should work. Are eggs sound operated?(dontknow much about them lol) if so... make some noise.

·
Registered
226 Posts
eggs hav a eye (or one of those sensor mabobers, just a simple spyder person), and so when it doesnt sense anything it should start a-spinning.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Make sure the batteries are in right. If its broken tho contact xpaintball immediately and see about getting that hopper swapped out for a functional one. (Off topic)I think I may be selling my egg soon and getting a reloaderB. Its not that i want a faster loader its just that I was comparing the way the egg and the haloB actually looks on a marker and I think the HaloB/relaoderB looks much nicer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts