Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
COPIED THIS INTO LOUNGE SO THAT ALL COULD SEE>>>>>>

I'm sick of all the "my rep points" threads so I decided to make this stickey which no one will read anyways....

First off, we mods are human, yes, human. We all make mistakes and can't be to every post by every member every time. If you make a good post don't expect a rep point automatically, chances are we may accidentally skip over a few. The best bet is to make a consistant flow of good post and more than likely the mods will see them and we will give you your credit that you deserve.

Rep points aren't a matter of life and death situation. Just because someone has more rep points than you doesn't mean that they are better, but they might as well could be. It all depends. I know of some members that have more rep points than a couple of the mods do, and if you guys have even half a brain I would listen to what we say compared to some of those members. Rep points isn't your I.Q.

STOP asking for rep points by PM's or posting. Anyone caught breaking this rule will recieve a negative rep point. Its that simple, no questions asked.

Thanks.

~PBF Staff - Christian

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea its easy finding a post that deserves a -1 point, but posts that deserve a +1 point are harder to find. We do try to give out points but we dont go on scavenger hunts looking for good posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i knew these rep points would cause problems... but the prolly the only reason i'm not pro-rep points is because i don't have one

·
Registered
56 Posts
Whether I deserve one or not, it would make me more special than all you people with 1-999999 or whatever, I would be unique while all you fought over "who has more".

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.