Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went to work this mornin (farm), parked my truck by the barn, fairly shady location. This was around 7:00 this mornin. Got into my truck to leave at 4:00, cranked it, looked at the gauges, and saw this..

If you havent noticed, look at the temp gauge, engine hadnt been used for 9 hours, and it was fairly warm. Usually its at or below the C.

tl:dr, its freakin hot here.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
omg, and your gas is even a little low... now that's hot.... lol jaykay...

i know the feelin tho... i could only imagine what it's like there.. it's been 95 or better the last few days here.. with full humidity... ick

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
105 here today. well actually it was 99 and a 6 degree humidity. I checked the thermometer(sp) and it was actually at 99. Right now it is at 96. And I walked down to check it and walked back up the stairs. headache.. IM going swimming right now.

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
idk how hot it is in louisianna tmaxx but its been 100 here in boston for the past two days, but i never complain during the summer (for those who don't know, in boston we have really hot summers and really cold winters) because i dont think people should complain during both seasons, and i hate the cold. If you can't stand any of the seasons here, i say move

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
stupid heat, fuel injection is pwning carburetors right now.

yea 99 in jersey today, a thermometer in front of a bank said 106

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nickxjones said:
idk how hot it is in louisianna tmaxx but its been 100 here in boston for the past two days, but i never complain during the summer (for those who don't know, in boston we have really hot summers and really cold winters) because i dont think people should complain
well how bout you load up and come live down here in hell for a few days, im 100% positive you will change your mind.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mspainter said:
105 here today. well actually it was 99 and a 6 degree humidity.
its called a heat index, but whatever, we know what youre saying.

71 degrees currently *****es!!! pacific northwest FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumup:

humidity at 45.1 percent, so not too bad. only supposed to get up to 73 today, 76 tomorrow, but then 84 thursday, and consistently 91 through the weekend, so ill get some of that heat :(

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omg today was friggin killer hot.

weather man said the temp was bout 97, and the heat index was 110-115

I think its a combination of things that make it so damn hot here. Maybe its b/c of the elevation, most of you will probally remember how that it is (cough-hurricane) its maybe a couple of feet. The air pressure decreases as you get higher, and less dense air cools off. So being low, we get high compressed hot ass air. And the gulf maybe bringing hot air from the equator, hell i dunno, but its getting outrageous.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
107 yesterday 106 today heat index of about 115 in the shade

nickxjones said:
idk how hot it is in louisianna tmaxx but its been 100 here in boston for the past two days, but i never complain during the summer (for those who don't know, in boston we have really hot summers and really cold winters) because i dont think people should complain during both seasons, and i hate the cold. If you can't stand any of the seasons here, i say move
hahahahaha i take it you have never felt a louisiana summer

tmaxx_2.5 said:
well how bout you load up and come live down here in hell for a few days, im 100% positive you will change your mind.
ya damn skippy he would chage his mind

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Same thing happens to mine. ****in Jeep's idle at like 210* they get hot as hell idling, and sound like they're going to blow up when the the cooling fan comes on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts