Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I was working at my temp. job while I am in Probie School for Firefighting, a pizza place. Well at this job you have to take A LOT of face to face orders, and there are A LOT of hot girls that work there with me.

Getting to the point here...

I hate it when you have a HUGE white zit on your face and you walk around all day with it not knowing about it, and no one ever tells you about it. Then after the day is done you look in the mirror and its like "Well, that's gay".

So in short, I walked around at work for 5 hours working with really hot girls and talking to customers with a behemoth of a zit on my face. I would take pictures but I dropped my camera and broke it the other day, so no pics =( I already popped it anyway.

But you just KNOW all day long when people are talking to you they are just staring at it. Pisses me right off.

Anyone else have some zit related stories?

tl;dr :

1) Scroll to top of page.
2) Read above paragraphs.
3) Stop being such a ******.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Thats why girls are always looking at themselves in their little pocket mirror/powery things.

·
Registered
200 Posts
meh...without knowing this when I bought it, my cellphone's external LCD screen becomes a mirror when it is turned off. So I just make it look like i am looking at the phone and check if there is any **** on my face liek that...nobody ever notices or anything...it is sick

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jacobeid said:
I had a huge ass zit on my face the first day of highschool, and I have like perfect skin. It blew dogs for quarters..
Thats weird because I normally have perfect skin anymore too. So I got out of the habbit of even checking.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
are you sure he's not a burn patient? looks like his face got splashed with acid or something. I've seen people with burns coving thier face and the scarring looks identical to that, never seen acne scarring look anywhere close to that.

either way, thats why you should become narcissistic. If you look in a mirror every 15 mins that would never happen.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I hate it when people notice the huge zit and everybody points it out to you. Happend to me last year. It was really sensative so I didn't pop it until I got home.

LOL today in the hallway at school this one senior put his arms up screaming YEAH!!! and his pits were wet from sweat. Everybodys like EWW!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah happened to me 2 days ago
and i know it was there when i was working on a lab with this chick in physics because it was pretty big...so i wanted to kill myself when i got home and saw it

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Has anyone been on Acutain before? I think I'm going on it soon. Results?

accutane?

i am on it now for about a month infact i just went to get a checkup yesterday.

alot of people think its really bad for you and has horrible side effects but most have never even tried it all i get is dry lips all the time which is annoying and dry face which isnt bad at all all i do is put a little moisturizer on in the morning and its fine. but with accutane it gets worse before it gets better for a little bit

1 - 20 of 33 Posts