Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deja Vu crap... Dont you just hate it??

Well its not really dejavu that im talkign about, but i have dreams of stuff, then later that week or 2 weeks, i will actually live thru the moment. Im talking exact details.

Like 2 weekends ago i was at A fireschool about 2 hours away from where i live, I honestly have never been there before, (with several people from the fire department + chiefs family)... So we went in this resturaunt, and the dream i had came back to me, but ends up we werent setting in my dream... Then all the sudden our friends come up fromthe back and get them to move us back there with them.. And there the rest of my dream happened (dont need to go into more detail unless you all cant live with out it.)

and also, saturday night my family went to a near by city to eat at golden corals. And BOOM it happened again, my brother and mom starts talking about my aunt(bad health condition) and i knew what they was going to say, before they did. And i remember seeing the ppl setting around us (never saw anyof them before).....

But it kinda sucks, the dreams are sooo real, and when it does happen in real life, i find myself not knowing if this is real, or a dream. GOD lol [/rant]

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
that happens to me every day or so. i have almost stoped wondering why.

i even "predicted" a home run at a braves game once. i was walking back form the bathroom (this is where everything started hitting me that somethings is going to happened) then i hear a bunch of cheering like in the dream... anyway, enjoy your day.

D

·
0 Posts
it happens. no biggie. Lot of times it really wasnt a dream, your mind just laspes and returns to make you think it happened already.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it still sucks tho lol. But the ones i mentioned i actually did dream. Because i told my brother they was going to happen the next day lol. Anyway, makes you wonder what all humans could do if they used ALL of their brains :shrug:

D

·
0 Posts
Im not even sure if its that they are using the full potential of their brains. More that if you live a very healthy life (not healthy like you lift weights, go for long runs and eat protein shakes) I mean healthly like eatting what's proper for your body (ie: blood type, heritage). And than are able to maintain your natural rhythm.

I think that's the biggest part. None of us are truely connected with ourselves and our own rhythm. People that dont understand this are going to illustrate their ignorance by calling me a hippie or something stupid) But if you can connect with your real rhythm and be more intouch with energies and the world you can pick up on this ****.

My brain is too clouded to properly explain it right now (hit it a little hard last night)

And actaully, these stoners that think they are intouch.. ive never found it harder to calm down and be 'real' than when clouded by drugs. Well pot anyways...

psychadelics can be used to reach somethings.. but its not guided and usually not safe at all, sometimes its hard to come back out.

but yeah. I think if you live in tune to the real human rhythm, the natural one. It makes sense that youd be able to tune in and pick up on these things. If you bring yourself to that level, where you truely can connect, makes sense that you would..

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You hippie...

No actually i understand what you mean. And it makes sense. Just would be pretty hard to do.

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
D_Smalls, i know what you mean, its hard , but you can slowly get more intouch. I spend a good 3 hours a day doing nothing but sitting around doing "exercises" (no, not like that). right now i can move all my toes and fingers individually(try it, you'll know what i mean) and other stuff like that...

i have met people who can do some pretty amazing stuff, i have witnessed some one levitate (not anyone famous, just some guy i met) i can tell you there were no wires, it was a random place (no stage type thing). i can't tell you it was real or fake, just what i know i saw and what i didn't see.

anyway, enjoy your day...

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah. I was never more intouch than when I use to meditate. I used to be able to solve all my problems and ****. Like invision my pain or uncertainty as an object and lock it in a box and put it on a shelf to deal with later.

But my back is crappy and it hurts a lot to try and stay in the proper position. Which shouldnt make sense, but alas..

Its incredible how relaxed you come out of it though. Like I used to do this alot and at school it seems like your life slows down and everyone else is going to insanely fast. And its true, We are speed driven, we want faster, bigger, better and more. Whereas when I was more intouch, I was just at my own pace, **** I got SO many lates and sometimes just wouldnt go to class, didnt see how it would benefit me that day, so Id go for a walk and read.

The sad thing is, theyd try to punish me for doing that. Too good of an example of our soceity. Ive written many essays on this kind of thing. Kind of cool.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
look at my sig. i have done things people will never believe no matter how i explain it to them :naughty

all this stuff really IS possible, you just need to train your mind for it. and dreaming about the future, thats possible too. think about it, to someone in the past, you are in the future. think about where you are right now, and then where you were 5 years ago. to the "you" that was 5 years ago, the current "you" is 5 years in the future. so with that in mind, you could also be in the past. it only makes sense that there is another "you" that is another 5 years in the future. so technically you are in the past, present, and future all at the same time :hug: and when you dream, your mind can connect and mix these timeframes together. believe it or not...

D

·
0 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
look at my sig. i have done things people will never believe no matter how i explain it to them :naughty
youve shot rockets into cow asses?

jk, but yeah. Its pretty crazy stuff.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Did you know De Ja Vu is a brain malfunction... It happens when one side of your brain gets data before the other side of your brain...

Trippy....
---
Anyways - Yea, it happens, its cool though... :)

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
D_Smalls said:
it happens. no biggie. Lot of times it really wasnt a dream, your mind just laspes and returns to make you think it happened already.
thats what i was goina say.... happens to me but i just figured this is what is happening

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
it only happens to me a few times a month. It's weird as **** though. But see mine are like 1 second of deja vu. See I have dreams and suddenly just a weird image pops up for a second. Then later that same second happens. 2 weeks ago I had a dream that me and a girl were at some food stand to get a hot-dog. Same thing happened, but it's weird because it hits you instantly. You realize that you drempt it like that second.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
damn i wish i had wicked dreams... let alone i wish i could pull off saying the word wicked.... u do it well. very well.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts