Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I was looking at the weather for Old Forge, NY; since that's where I go snowmobiling. The high for Thursday is -4*F and the low is -21*F, both actual temperature. With the windchill they're saying it will feel like -34*F......I get a brain freeze just thinking about it.;0

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Synthetic oil ftw. I'll change it at my leisure.
yea, I have a 1994 dodge dakota v6 with 140,000 on the clock. it would cry synthetic oil for the rest of its life span.

I just drove to my suspension appeal at the college and it didnt feel all that cold, or maybe im just getting used to it. do I have hypothermia? where am I?

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
yea, I have a 1994 dodge dakota v6 with 140,000 on the clock. it would cry synthetic oil for the rest of its life span.

I just drove to my suspension appeal at the college and it didnt feel all that cold, or maybe im just getting used to it. do I have hypothermia? where am I?
How did your appeal go? I have friends in the same situation looking for help because they have no idea where to go or who to talk to. So glad I moved out of that house, haha.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did your appeal go? I have friends in the same situation looking for help because they have no idea where to go or who to talk to. So glad I moved out of that house, haha.
i got screwed over because I had a $3,000 shop bill to pay, a $500 credit card bill to pay, and I got into an accident, so that was another $1200. I took more hours at work to pay it off and those hours resulted in lost study time. I was up until 3 to 4 in the morning writing papers and reading every night. needless to say, my marks were low and I did ****ty. I told the appeal commitee exactly that and they are considering it, I will know by tomorrow how everything went. I will probably be able to go bacvk on restriction, less workload (12-14 credits/semester) for a while, and I'll be good.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
So the house I live in currently uses radiators and the gas for them ran out sometime this morning. So the temperature has been falling all day. It's about 14* here now and is supposed to get down to 2* tonight. This isn't going to be good.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I just got home right now after hanging around outside for a while... didn't need to put on my sweater ;)

... been pretty toasty during the day in SoCal too btw ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts