Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
my first job was a cashier at publix and it sucked !!!!!!! i would rather be the guy who gets the carts b/c at least they can move around

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I am a cashier/cart guy at Target. It isn't hard or bad or anything.
How long have you had it though?

When I got my cashier job, I thought it was ok at first too, but after a few months it turns into "this blows"

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
How long have you had it though?

When I got my cashier job, I thought it was ok at first too, but after a few months it turns into "this blows"
3 months. I don't cashier full-time - like I said, I am a cart guy before anything else. Basically I go on a cart run, bring em in, chill out for an hour, hop on the lanes if they need back up, lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I'm a cart boy at a golf course every once in a while. My mom knows the owner and general manager, so i have worked out there a couple of times. All I did was get all the carts out of the garage, park them for the golfers to use, waited until people came back, cleaned out the carts and sprayed them with a hose, then put them back in the garage and plugged them in (electric golf carts). Also, if a cart was running slow out on the course, I would have to drive a charged one out there if the person(s) called the pro-shop and told them about the cart.

Really easy, and get betweem 60-100 bucks a day...not too shabby.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pr0ph3t said:
I am a cashier/cart guy at Target. It isn't hard or bad or anything.

How is it the worst job ever NYY?
Yeah thats where I'm a cashier. Target cashiers for life nukka.

It is just so boring and repatative, and it hurts to stand for basically 8 hours straight, but we do get some break time.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its the worst job because you are dealing with peoples money
i used to bag groceries when i was like 10 and i remember all those people arguing with prices, taking forever deciding what they want to keep, saying they gave the cashier a 20 even though they gave a 10...i just cant stand any of that stuff

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Phantom13 said:
Yeah thats where I'm a cashier. Target cashiers for life nukka.

It is just so boring and repatative, and it hurts to stand for basically 8 hours straight, but we do get some break time.
We work 8 get 2 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute off the clock lunch :hug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts