Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being stoned and taking the pizza rolls out of the oven and putting them on a plate. ;0

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
To clarify, I'm not asking how hard it is to get like, Kansas City weed or anything, I'm just asking if it is as easy to get drugs elsewhere as it is in California. (I don't do drugs, I just know where I can get just about everything, and I'm thinking it might just be a California thing, but maybe not)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back before I got busted, it was easy to find. Now, not so much. Cause I've lost all my connections. The only thing I'd have trouble finding is Heroin. Everything else, I could easily get after some calls or texts. **** everything else though. Well maybe a little X here and there. But mary jane is teh best. Off to bed I go!...

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Pizza rolls are bush league. I make gourmet meals when I'm ripped. I've been told I make the most delicious chicken ever. But I don't know how.

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
easy as balls all along the east coast. hahaah heroin use has been increasing at a pretty decent rate in CT whereas LSD supply (and apparently demand, stupid kids) has gone down slightly. sucks. ;0

but if you know how to jive with people you can get whatever you want wherever you want, really... :tup

+1 to barber for the gourmet meals, its fun to cook with friends and so much better (health-wise and taste-wise)

O

·
0 Posts
Someone PM the price of a gram of kush from wherever they live. I want to test this "California is the cheapest" theory.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Someone PM the price of a gram of kush from wherever they live. I want to test this "California is the cheapest" theory.
I can tell you right now California doesn't have the cheapest price, but at the same time, most people out of california aren't getting real kush unless they're getting it from the grower. No to mention their are a ton of different kush strains. Should never be more then $20/gram (although sometimes can be $25, but most wont pay that..). Norcal has slightly lower prices then socal.

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
unfair to look at grams, lots of price jackers IMO so a gram would better reflect very isolated local markets (i wouldnt be off base even saying localized individuals). if you look at the bigger scope of things (QP and up) its damn close to even pretty much everywhere. :tup

is there really a need to PM? it would be much more interesting for all of us (those interested) to see the price schematic at various locales... :confused:

edit: apparently not, haha. 'round me in CT you can get a g of name-brands (X-kush, X-haze, jamaican sugar, jack herer, nycsd, sour queen, etc...) for $15, sometimes 20 if truly exceptional (the only real AK-47 i've ever seen... sigh... hahah). most fools pay $20 for a dub of regular headies (a dub being .8) with a stupid name, though. CT hardly has cheap bud, just gotta know the right people and not be stupid, like anywhere else.

obviously this doesnt affect socal as much, but in new england there are enormous seasonal differentiations in prices... for example, now thats its cold as balls middle of winter, zips of the name-brand are 400+... any other time, they can be had for ~320-380. Of course beaster and such is like 200 a zip all year but a true weedologist aint down with that. but hell, a lid is a lid... rollin: (of note: these are all single ounce, not factored into a QP or key or w/e.)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I picked up an eighth of nug the other night for $25. I'm trying to make it last the best I can.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah it's pretty good stuff. I'm not complaining on the price I paid that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts