Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one thinking they should go out in a blaze of glory is retarded. You are following the lead of a few people and that makes you sheep. Pbf is one of the best forums online. It has less spam than any forum I have seen. It has a smaller post count than most so its easier to believe what you are reading. If you wanna leave don't flame your way out. Cause your gonna wanna come back. Why burn bridges that are still good? Just don't be an ass about it if you are leaving.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Agreed there are too many "followers" on this board. Its the INTERNET how can you go out in a blaze of glory? In the end you will be forgotten. I find it lame when they get bored and make new usernames just to be punk ass's. Whatever just ignore them.

-Jon

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
this forum is gay

I am leaving- watch me curse because i am so e-punk **** ***** ****** ******* ******* *********. OH yea *****es ****you. Im so cool

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
wait are you serious? you never can tell now days.
i put the *'s in myself, and you know that i would tell you to go with me if i ever did:p, because bubba, you are my e-biotch. which i wont do anyway of coarse

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know me a stupid sheep I would just follow you out nyy...actually you followed me outa tac...I have made you stronger.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I never posted much on TAC...like 2 posts. Andrew would IM me cuz in a way I told him I'd help out w/ the forum and post a lot...so I just would ignore him all the time. Now I guess it's proved to be a good idea :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts