Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i knew the guy wasnt all there, but then you have to be a little "off" to work with me for any length of time. you take what you can get in the construction business....you dont exactly get shining examples of humanity applying for a $7 an hour job.

the last guy i canned that went nuts tore the dash out of his moms truck, claiming that the devil was talking to him thru the radio. if im not mistaken, he's still committed somewhere....

people like these make me wonder why i trust other people with nail guns.....

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok...im bored....here 's the short version...

a guy who used to work for me , a few hours afer i fired him....gets a little nutty and forces entry into the house across the street from his sisters (or some relatives) house and threatens the owner with a bat. asked her "do you believe in god?". of course, they recognize him, cuz he's always at his relatives house. the neighbor kid comes in the room and he threatens her too. then he rummages around their **** while the people try to get away. i guess he left and went to another house and does the same **** again. so, he gets caught cuz he was dunb enough to do this in his own neighborhood....

tl;dr : nut job ex employee goes on baseball bat rampage, doesnt hurt anybody (at least the paper didnt say he did). breaks stuff. gets arrested. now resides in a funny farm.

lesson: never spend your last check on a crack binge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts