Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its wron, but in a funny way, but then on the other hand it has useful information for people. I dunno if its a joke or not.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya that is wrong but.................Histericalrollin: :rofl :smokin

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I closed it, I didn't think some of the things said were appropriate and a few other people thought so too. If Cobra feels its ok then we will re-open it but until we get his or one of the other Admins decision im keeping it closed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was it because of what I posted first or was it the comments that some were making? Probably both. I'm honestly sorry I posted that up there.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Thats alright, your not in trouble. Its just one of those threads that was starting to get out of hand then eventually someone will post something that will get people arguing or in trouble. Kinda like that R U a Christian Thread....................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you look at first it seems racist, then you realize that they are most likely just joking, but then if you look under the "stuff our friends care about" link you'll find this:

Black Facts
Black History, the untold story
Minority Business Network
Harm Reduction
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Healing Innovations
All about natural Black hair care
National Black Business Trade Association
National Congress of Black Women
Nation of Islam
United Negro College Fund
The Million Man March
The Million Woman March

which is all serious important information. So I dunno wtf it is, except for funny.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts