• Marborol menthol 72 (green)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me if this is against the rules. I like Salem black label. I like the slide opening.....Menthol and winstons combined. But I like marborol blue shorts, normal short size, shorter filter.

If you like salem green label, specify.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
marborol menthol lights are kinda weak....especialy 100's *ultralights* If i were you i would go for the midget packs.... blue or green 72's. the tobacco is as long as a normal short, but the filter is shorter...... meaning harder hit. BUt something to never do..... take the filter off a salem.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
all the black guys i work w/ smoke newport menthols. those *****es are strong. i hate smoking, i cant inhale sometimes. i guess i am used to cigars or something.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Firstly, the green and blue Menthol 72's are both the same. I had a bet with my manager (when I worked at Mobil) about this, and I lost. According to the Phillip Morris website, the ingredients are exactly the same. Just diffirent boxes and ink just above the filter where it says "Marlboro" in blue or green. *shrug*

Which seems to be a test thing with Marl, 'cuz they're so new. They're prolly just seeing which color people prefer. The regular blue and greens are diffirent (mild, and menthol respectively), but the 72's are the same.

And secondly, you left out the best menthol cigarette evar. The American Spirit Menthol. :D

So I voted Salem, since Black-labels were my second favorite menthol. Y'know. Back in my menthol days.

If you're just looking for a smoother cigarette, without the lysterine breath strip taste, try an American Spirit. $1.00 more on the pack, roughly, but they last twice as long, have more than twice the nicotine content of a Marlboro red, but are additive and re-constituted stem tobacco free. Which means more flavor for you, and less carcinogens for your lung(s). :D

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Nah man, that's cool. Don't start. Well, try herb some time. But nicotine is relentlessly addictive and easy to do in public and on the job.

That, and it's nearly impossible to work at a gas station and not take up smoking. It's pretty much a waste of time and money, even if it does look cool.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I don't smoke or like smoking, but I must admit, despite all of the teachings and ads against smoking and whatnot, smoking DOES look cool. It gives a character or a person something to do, and they do look cool. No doubt about it.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jinjiro said:
I don't smoke or like smoking, but I must admit, despite all of the teachings and ads against smoking and whatnot, smoking DOES look cool. It gives a character or a person something to do, and they do look cool. No doubt about it.

-Jin
I don't smoke to look cool, I do it because I want to.....I like menthol, and it also calms me down. Its better than medicine. Lol, plus its fun to shotgun. But seriously, its people who say smoking is cool that makes smokers look bad. Thats how kids get tricked in, they think its cool. I tried it because I wanted to, not because I thought it was cool.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bleh, back when i smoked.....

Camel turkish Jades, how the H3LL could you forget those on your list

God those were good. but then one day i looked in the backseat of my car and saw it filled with empty boxes.. so i thought to myself

" Im either gonna give up weed, or cigs. I decided on the latter. Now im a professional smot poker just like spuddy. Speaking of that, im one hour late...a bowl for every ten minutes late? what do you think spud? haha

·
Registered
790 Posts
GOTTA love menthol. wanna hear experts opinions on em? sure, why not.

http://www.naaapi.org/documents/menthol_factsht.asp

"Because menthol alters the metabolism of carcinogens in tobacco smoke, it may be the reason for greater mortality and morbidity among menthol smokers." (Dr. Jasjit S. Ahluwalia, University of Kansas)

"Mentholated cigarettes are associated with higher cotinine levels and carbon monoxide concentrations than non-mentholated cigarettes." (Dr. Pamela I. Clark, Journal of Chest Physicians)

"Research has shown that smokers of low- and medium-nicotine menthol cigarettes have as much as three times the exposure to toxic and cancer-inducing agents as smokers of non-menthol cigarettes with comparable nicotine content." (Dr. Karam El-Bayoumy, American Health Foundation)

;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts