wuts ur favorite movie ho, if its not on my list, then choose other and tell us

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tough choice, but Band Of Brothers is amazing
second would be SPR
third would be blackhawk down

but i hear that the upcoming "Iraq is crushed" is gonna be good:p ;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I voted blackhawk down, i wanna see Tears of the Sun SO damn bad, it supposed to be sweet

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i wanna see tears of the sun too it looks awesome, all the explosions, but i think its gonna be one of those, Americans agianst all odd come out victorous. i mean 8 americans against 5 thousand rebels... hmmm...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts

Ermey says,"Who's the goddamn communist micky mouse mother fecker that forgot my movie! Who the feck is it?!?!?!?!?"

With that unpleasantness aside I'd say Band of Brothers, even though it wasnt reallyu a movie but a mini-series.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u are forgetting full metal jacket and apacolypse now:redux. ermy would kill u if he say that poll. other then that, i would have to say torra! torra! torra! and the BOB series.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
You are so wrong, what did you turn it off halfway through it or something? Ermey will come to your houst, tear off your head and sh!t down the home, do you understand!?!?!?

Kelly's Hereos was a WW2 movie.

·
Banned
546 Posts
STRIPES!!! "AAAAARRRRRRRRMMMYYY training, sir!"-Bill Murray

Also, did anyone see the HBO fill with Michael Keaton. I can't think of the name but it was good. LAter

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Those are all great ( except for red line which i never saw). We were soldiers was good and so was braveheart. I read band of brothers, I think the book is better.

D

·
0 Posts
i hated thin red line, i didnt understand it or something, it was all over the place, crazy damn movie

·
Registered
324 Posts
Patton, hands down.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts