Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering what would you like to accomplish or do before you die?

For me, I would like to have financial freedom, work in business management and own a Ferrari...But if I can't have a Ferrari, I would like to hump one before I die.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
hire a hitman...why not just high speed chase it off a cliff...

I hope to live till 20 and wreck doing 220 down the freeway and hitting a little bunny...its harsh i know but this is my dream ok.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
a high speed chase? a HIGH SPEED CHASE?! WTF! YOU THINK I'M JAMES BOND OR SOMETHING?

...I'll have to write that one down.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I want to beomce the dictator of a 3rd world country. Maybe get some WMDs and threaten some big countries. I'd only do that if a democrat was in office, though. :p

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
i wanna.....be rich and get good grades and be a good boy.....until the age of 20.....then i wanna still be rich but have alot of women in the mansion hehe....and form the looks of it i can see alot of the ppl on d forums are gunna have std's eh?

D

·
0 Posts
hmm..

i wanna have an awesome wife and a couple kids.. probably a boy and a girl..

I would like to get into something that i could make a difference. most likely enviromental things.

but what would be sweet is to hitch hike across canada, i really wanna do that.. and i wanna see if i can spend some time in the woods... though id probably die..

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i hitch hicked across the state after walking about 2 miles I saw my aunt driving so made her drive for me.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I want to free bench 500, do 75 unassisted pullups and run a sub-5 minute mile all in one day.
And I am on my way...

But bigger than that, I want a comfortable job with security being more important than salary (see: Outsourcing). I want to own a nice peice of land, probably in Oregon somewhere. With a shooting range, and of course a p-ball field, and a giant home gym, that doesnt play gay music.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts