Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up some pics of your room, rooms, or wherever else you do the majority of your living.:tup

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some pics of my apartment.........

The bedroom:

Work area:

Looking towards the door:

Looking towards the closet:

Some pics from when I had the bar setup on the kitchen island (it's normally setup in the wall unit by the TV). You can get an idea of what the living room looks like in the background of some of them:

That, along with 1.5 bathrooms is costing me a bit over $550 a month without utilities.:tup:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also got my room back at my parents house, other than adding more crap it hasn't changed much since I was about 9: :rolleyes:

Please excuse the random scenes on the tvs. :hug:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Ok...I swear I just cleaned (part of) my room. I have a lot of stuff, so it's never really clean. Also, Dooms - I think I've got you beat. My room is left over from my two sisters, so don't mind the purple heart wallpaper. And the anime posters are from when I was like 10, so... :dodgy:

This is how it looks when you're walking in:

Woot, hockey stuff FTW.

Looking towards where you come in (door is to the left of the dresser)

Bed is to the right of the hockey stuff, along the back wall of my room.

Computer desk is to the right of the bed. I need a new chair!

Computer setup, which is cluttered right now with a lot of food. 22" LCD on the right, 17" CRT on the left. It will be dual 22" at some point. thumup:

Temporary yellow LAN cable for messing with my laptop. A networking student/employee always needs some Ethernet cable laying around!

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
The PC: Antec 900 with lots of goodies. A bit dusty, even though I just cleaned it like 2 weeks ago.

Never worn "Z" hat, signed by Mr. Yutaka Katayama. It sits in a case above my computer, in between my speakers.

To the right of the computer is my other desk, which is taken up entirely by gaming consoles. Not pictured is my PS2.

Underneath the video game desk is a pile of Z parts and toys that I am gathering over the winter. Can't wait for spring - I will have lots of updates for you guys on the Z.
IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc202/Jinjiro300ZX/Room/room012.jpg[/IMG]

Another shot of the entrance. The door is around the corner from the filing cabinet.

My cat! He really loves to explore. We find him everywhere.

-Jin

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I'll post a pic of my room in a sec.
And beds are overrated!

>.<

Got my ghetto futon

Vita500 in the mini fridge :)

Paintball stuff in the room down the hall

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts

That is where I spend a lot of my time. That's where I smoke pot, work on cars, bikes, run one of my businesses...

I'll get pictures of my apartment some other time.

D

·
0 Posts
The first one's recent, but im too lazy to take new pictures so the rest are all from like a year ago.. but nothings changed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts