Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I had one for a while, but I ended it because I wanted to. But of course my excuse for it was the distance, and how it wasn't working. So I'm not sure...I guess if you both trust each other and want to stay together it'd work, but otherwise cheating could occur and/or a break up.

-Jin

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
They don't work...I hope at least cause this girl I like is having a long distance one right now so I hope it goes bad...

·
Registered
421 Posts
im in one, and i really love this girl. I could never cheat on her and i think she feels the same. For all i know she could be bangin everyone in town and i wouldn't even know. I trust her though so, yeah, they can work if the love is strong!

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
eh they seem like they can work but in the end they dont. 2 much room to be decietful and thats not in hookin up with the girl next door, it means also like u can make up excuses to stuff knowing u wont get caught etc idk if thta makes any since 2 you all.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
You gotta be honest with yourself. I chose a girl who I know wouldn't do that. (I know you can never 'know' but its as close as you can get, and I know myself).

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no. i havent for awhile...

heres my issue. i met this girl the other night at this club, and weve been talking and stuff and we are really into each other and stuff. but the problem is, she lives roughly 2 hrs away... big problem. i guess its just a lost cause that i shouldnt focus attention on for the fact its near impossible for it to work out, but its hard to just forget about it like that... i dunno

1 - 20 of 41 Posts