Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
It doesn't look like the turtle ate the plastic. It looks like it got stuck on it at an early age and then grew around it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't look like the turtle ate the plastic. It looks like it got stuck on it at an early age and then grew around it.
obviously.

the fact is that this **** is just floating in massive quantities. The range that man sailed across was twice the size of texas.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stupid animals should know better than to eat plastic.
peopel say stupid humans are part of evolution killing out stupidity, this is an example of animals doing the same thing.
Then you're one of the stupid animals being killed off if you continue to consume plastic and let this go unheeded.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
well, it wouldnt be a big proplem if there wasnt that large group of unintelligent people on this earth that cant throw their **** where **** belongs. Animals die because of their idiotic laziness, but theyre so caught up in themselves they can't see the bigger picture and how much harm little things can cause.

The world is going to crap, and its going to crap really fast.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
holy **** does this mean i can buy a turtle and morph it into whatever shape i want?
pretty much.

again...that last picture is a load of crap.

my view on the subject-
i adore animals. i would never hurt any type of animal if my life depended on it. honest truth. but there's not much you can do to prevent crap like this from going on. people will litter. not much else to say.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts