Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first girlfriend 2 day!!!! iv liked her for about a month. finnaly got the guts 2 ask her out. she is one of the hottest girls in my school!!

Im so happy i could do front flips

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
god i hate that... my first gf was alright.. then we broke up and tried to still be friends.. well then i wanted to go out with someone else, and hoooooly **** did i do something wrong there.. i got *****ed out, and now i'm ignored... she can die for all i care... lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when i told my friends the day before they all teased me that i was going 2 ask her out in person and not write her a note the said they were going toi bring their cameras

faires

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I remember my first girl friend.

We only went out for a few days, because she wasn't allowed to date/her parents didn't (they still hate me) like me.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
check her oil

im sorry, i had too

congrats though, getting the nerve to ask a girl out for the first time is allways hard, but after that, everything is just going to come really easily

·
Registered
234 Posts
dont be silly
wrap ur willy

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
what grade are you in...if your in like the 7th or 8th grade...dont talk to other girls...when i was goin out with a girl named nicole in the 7th grade, if she saw me talking to another girl...she would flip out

immature little prissies

way to go! you also proved all your friends wrong...now just try to get some thumup:

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
fenix_freak said:
what grade are you in...if your in like the 7th or 8th grade...dont talk to other girls...when i was goin out with a girl named nicole in the 7th grade, if she saw me talking to another girl...she would flip out

is that the cracking of a whip i hear?......

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
hmmm...my first gf was in 7th grade for like 2 weeks.... im still friends w/ her

i dont like relationships now....friends w/ benefits is the way to go

dhill0413 said:
is that the cracking of a whip i hear?......
no thats coming from theunforgivens ex-gf [/pwnd]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts