Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have played it and agree its sweet. There are only 2 problems that I have heard with this game. 1 being that I have heard it is really short, yet all my friends still have not finished it (not big gamers but the time frames i have been aware of they should have finished it. The 2nd is that it is sort of a remake of ocarina of time. There are quite a few things that I remember from ocarina of time like the base story, but they go about explaining it an entirely different way.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
I have played it and agree its sweet. There are only 2 problems that I have heard with this game. 1 being that I have heard it is really short, yet all my friends still have not finished it (not big gamers but the time frames i have been aware of they should have finished it. The 2nd is that it is sort of a remake of ocarina of time. There are quite a few things that I remember from ocarina of time like the base story, but they go about explaining it an entirely different way.
If you look at the Zelda series, it is the same basic storyline retold different ways. That is what all the Zelda games have been. And from all the reviews I've read, they say it takes anywhere from 40-60 hours to complete. Thats a pretty big game, especially if you do side missions and stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts