·
Registered
375 Posts
lol i saw that on another forum

·
Registered
790 Posts
bah. thats stupid.

reverse speech is where its at. whats interesting about the field of reverse speech is that when you start to talk for a while and you play it backwards...you will hear perfectly grammaticized sentences in your words. know why? because the english language is structured that way. whats even cooler is, if you are lying about something and it is played backwards, the perfectly grammaticized sentences will contain the truth. it was used in a trial in utah. what they did is they recorded the defendants guilt-free statement and asked the judge to hit the mallet at any time he wanted to prove that this worked. so during the statement the judge hit the mallet 3 times and the defendant continued on. its really cool. they ended up convicting him due to that. it was a murder crime and one of the two sentences was "she is in the park" the other was "I did it"

freaky stuff. try it sometime.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
i saw a thing on sumthing like this and its just ur mind that makes you think thats what you hear its like in the biggie's cd i think that they think it says shugg (knight) sp? shot me

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
i dont even know what hes saying.. but i know if u play one of the eagles songs backwards its says i will eat from satans hands as i praise him with my soul or something like that i for get

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
see with all these songs you have to listen to the song first and NOT read the lyrics then if you can understand what its saying its legit if not its just ur mind playing tricks on you

·
Registered
179 Posts
paintballwhiz14 said:
They couldent have know that they wre doing that, back in the day they didnt have mp3's and you couldent play a record backwards right?
you can play a record backwards you just have to do it by hand.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts