Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My zeroB board has some options i don't understand - Millenium, PSP, and CROF (Or something like that - i'm at work - so i can't check it now.) Anyway - can anyone advise me as to what these mean? I checked the manual, I didn't notice them???

Also - from time to time I will notice the gun goes full auto. Not like ramping - I mean the trigger is pulled a few times - lets say 8/sec and suddenly it clicks over and literally - I'm not pulling the trigger and it will go full auto for about 10 seconds. I'm not holding the trigger down, it's not stuck down... The gun just jumps to as fast as my hopper (A cracked egg... hahah) will go - which is roughly 9-12 RPS.

Any advice?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Millenium and PSP are ramping modes. I forget exactly what Millenium does, but it's similar to PSP, which is the first 3 shots will be semi-automatic, then after that it will automatically ramp to 15bps (rules were recently changed to 13.3bps but that's irrelevant to you) so long as you maintain a constant minimum speed (of like, 8cps or something, I forget what exactly). CROF is another league, I forget what their rules are too... I think it's semi-automatic, just capped at 15, not sure though, I could be getting mixed up.

As for the "full auto", it sounds like a severe case of bouncing. Your trigger is set too close to the activation point and your filters are improperly set. I'd recommend loosening up the trigger a bit and resetting the board to factory fast or something until you're completely familiar with how to tune the different options.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I think you are getting CROF mixed up with CFOA, I think CROF means"Capped Rate Of Fire".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are probably correct - I'm at work. They wouldn't like it if I brought in a marker... So I'm working off memory.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if bounce fully describes it. I was testing the marker for crono - I was having trouble with velocity - I don't have an external reg control, so I went to the shop. The professional (Who's certified by WGP) was firing 3 - 4 shots, test/tune 3/4 shots test/tune up... He had fired 4 - then bam - full auto. He wasn't touching it. When it ran out of balls - it just kept firing.

Very wierd... Oh well, Thanks for the replies...

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
IF it was doing fine until he messed with it then it sounds like it was his fault.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts