• G2 and wait on the holster

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so ive got about 160 to spend, and im going to get a zeus paintball pistol.

should i buy a zeus g1 with a cops911 holster(option 1), or get the G2 and wait on the holster(option2)?

no flaming please, no lectures on how pistols in paintball are "stupid" or any other negative adjective. i put it in the senario area because there should be less flaming in here, so please avoid it. thanks

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
The G2 seems to be an improvement over the G1, according to its website at least. It also has a rail, should you get the desire to mount something on it.

Of course one of the main points to a pistol is carrying it in a holster, so you might want to consider that too.

I'm saying G2 because it's newer and some of the claims probably hold up.
Look them up on Pbreview.com and get some more opinions if you haven't already.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
well first off are u going to be using a primary weapon..because if you are not then i say g2 because it is better and if u arent using primary why would u put a gun in the holster u want it out ready to shoot

·
^_^
688 Posts
Generation dependent G1 G1+ etc etc I'd go with the G1 and the Holster TBH, I don't think the rails and screw on barrel are really worth it.
I wanted a cheap but easy to use/maintain pistol and the G1 serves this purpose well. If you really think your going to use the extras go for the G2 but if its just to carry on the holster, or play the ocasional game with stick with the G1. Adding all the extras really takes away the pistol feel IMO.

The gun itself is going to be the same internally either way.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would just get the G2 and wait on the holster u could just got one lter for cheap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts