Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post piks of your zippo. I don't have one yet, I should get one tomorrow or saturday, not sure. Anyways, If someone knows where I can have a custom case made, please post a link.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just have a matte black zippo, but I can do some cool tricks! They used to have a site that had all tricks you can do w/ your zippo, but it was closed down cause it was a fire hazard.(no bull)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My friend has an american flag engraved zippo, and he can close it and reopen it before it goes out. I think the most I can do is open and light it with one hand, then close it with one hand. Anyways, here is the logo I want on the back.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
DylPckl24 said:
They used to have a site that had all tricks you can do w/ your zippo, but it was closed down cause it was a fire hazard.(no bull)
But sites that have bomb instructions aren't shut down?

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
I don't think it tells how to make a bomb out of a zippo, but anyways, here is what I want on the front
Obviously you don't understand. I'm saying it's strange that a site that teaches Zippo tricks is shut down for being a "fire hazard", but sites that have clear instructions on how to create a bomb are allowed to stay up and running.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
What do you mean "if they make it for zippos"

I could make you one for your zippo, but the design would have to be simple if there even was one at all
and by simple i mean the design you want is too complicated but the one i posted is good

and if i were to make one, it would cost you, im talkin $20 - 40$ depending on the specifications

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, hopefully my dad really did get me a zippo and everybody's just not messing with my head. Me and my buddy andrew will start looking for custom making places, because he wants a freddy vs jason zippo, and I want a koenigsegg zippo, so if I can't find a custom place I'll im you with dimensions. How would you make one for zippo that wouldn't come off everytime you flipped it open?

The design I want is like a case, not a chain maille design

·
Registered
125 Posts
i know rebel, its messed up shiz. It wasnt my decision though......Okay, i just looked up on the internet zippo tricks. The site was called ZippoTricks.com, but I think now they have a different site name called lightertricks.com. I guess I kinda stand corrected somewhat.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got my zippo friday! Yay! It is chrome with Mile 0 Key west on it, but that's just a sticker that won't come off....for a long time. Anyways, its the size of a normal zippo, how much for a chain maille? I'll get pix and specs later

1 - 19 of 19 Posts