Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My team just ordered custom zippo lighters. We got Team Justice written on the front and our names on the bottom. Now we can smoke our victory cigars in style

A

·
0 Posts
how much did those costs? i have a zippo but i prefer to use disposable when i am playing with fireworks or else the damn zippo either goes out or lights the fuse halfway down the wick

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$30 a peice cause they where custom

·
Registered
324 Posts
Brushed(not shiny) 24k gold Zippo w/ custom engraving "Mongo" in old english font. = $43

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
labelskate said:

all u have to do to make the flame higher is to pull the wick up. :)

btw crazycocker, my zippo was 20 so there! it was when they were selling all the American pride stuff.
But I payed the extra $10 for it cause it has our team names on it and stuff.

·
Banned
487 Posts
u guys seen those zippo flashlight things? those are so tight when u pull em out at like school and the teachers get all mad then they see its only a flash light.... on the history channel the other day they had this modern marvels show and they talked about the history of zippo...it was pretty cool...

·
Banned
901 Posts
I've got a collection of Zippos.

Most notable is the solid 24k gold with diamond accents, has an electronically controlled flame that raises up to 7.5" and wind does not affect it.

Have to use my own lighter fluid that I mix myself. :devil:

·
Banned
487 Posts
7.5 inches... wow... some one rigged this BIC lighter in my class once and got the flame like 5 inches or so , and tryed to light my hoody on fire...:eek:

·
Banned
901 Posts
You can't get anywhere near 7.5" without a special solution of fuel and an electronically controlled flame. I can literally hold my lighter upside down and keep a 7.5" flame going straight down. Very cool, extremely useful for lighting candles, pipes, etc.

·
Banned
901 Posts
team_anonymous said:

We all know you love a nice bath with hundreds of candles surounding you.. jk
Heck ya, doesn't everybody? :p

Nah, my wife likes it. I've also been lighting a lot of candles recently because of the Holidays, she likes to keep it only lit with candles, looks kinda cool.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can adjust the flame on cheap lighters to be 7.5in tall, all you gotta do is take the cap off the lighter then on the flame adjuster thing move it up left right down like 3 times then the flame will be huge.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
CrazyCocker said:
My team just ordered custom zippo lighters. We got Team Justice written on the front and our names on the bottom. Now we can smoke our victory cigars in style
Wheres mine? I need a another zippo, Im starting to wear out my camping one.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts