Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so as many of you know, this Friday was Friday the 13th. Being the cool ass kids we are, we decided that we should go ghost hunting...or at least explore some cool ass abandoned places. We do this a lot, but it seemed really cool to do on Friday the 13th. I present you with pictures:

Adrian, Max, and I at the gates. Some dude hung himself somewhere in the upper level of this building. It's ****in' cool. And yes, I am wearing a hoodie under a jacket because it was 13* outside and that's ****ing cold.

OMG AN ENTRANCE!

I look like a brave Babushka :dodgy:

**** this **** guys, let's have a smoke!

ZOMG a rusted bar!

Dude...being a ghosthunter is hard work. I'm just chillin' with my flashlight.

Adrian just chills at the gates...no really, it was ****ing cold up there.

Well, Adrian and I decided to explore.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Adrian and I are victorious in climbing the stairs! It was a long way to the ground up there...it was pretty cool.

Max found some tagging...it was actually all over the place, btu some of it was just plain ****ty.

Me under where the dude hung himself. Totally creepy, and it got really cold up there.

Holy **** that's a lot of ghosts! Haha, no but relaly, that **** was creepy.

Basically, this warehouse is the ****. If you're ever in my area, I'll take you on a tour - it's the ****. What'd you do for Friday the 13th? (yes I know it's late - bite me.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Adrian wears really tight pants...

Haha, but looks like a fun night.

WE did that once in like some abandoned buildings but the cops came and we had to come up with some BS story of why we were there. Turns out they are abandoned because they are chock full of asbestos. eek, I'm going to die of lung cancer now.

Does the one female ass belong to your ladyfriend?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris Kringle said:
Adrian wears really tight pants...

Haha, but looks like a fun night.

WE did that once in like some abandoned buildings but the cops came and we had to come up with some BS story of why we were there. Turns out they are abandoned because they are chock full of asbestos. eek, I'm going to die of lung cancer now.

Does the one female ass belong to your ladyfriend?
My girlfriend, sadly, had a curfew that night and had to be taken home before we went to the warehouse because we always go late :( The female ass is Jenn's, who is Max's girlfriend.

D

·
0 Posts
cool stuff, id like to check that place out for some photography.. theres only one abandoned factory here.. and its full of abestoes.. but ive been in there once before

my friday 13th: I aced an assignment, sex, bj, shower buddy, party, drunk, went home.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D_Smalls said:
cool stuff, id like to check that place out for some photography.. theres only one abandoned factory here.. and its full of abestoes.. but ive been in there once before

my friday 13th: I aced an assignment, sex, bj, shower buddy, party, drunk, went home.
I'm going there for so many photo assignments it isn't even funny. Best photog place ever.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Mandatory parental-ish warning:

Be careful when your walking around those places. We basically buy and restore old buildings like that for a living. Many of them can be quite dangerous. Back then people built buildings for what they needed and when they left ripped out what they wanted or could get money for. I remember one building that had a 30 foot deep three foot round uncovered hole in a dark corner of the building, we figured out it was probably for a well or sewer, but there was nothing stopping someone from falling in. Often there are old chemicals left there that can be also be very dangerous. We found a barrel of arsenic and a strong metal etching acid left in one building we were checking out, so take care not to spill anything on yourself. Also, steps and upper level floors are often weak. Basically just take care, go in groups, and make sure everyone has a phone in case you get lost or seperated. I also suggest using an LED flashlight, because they are more shockproof than a regular bulb flashlight. If you do fall down a hole and knock yourself out the light from your flashlight may help others locate you. We wear hard hats and steel toed shoes too, but I know you probably wont go that far.

D

·
0 Posts
word, we usually have cellphones and flashlights and masks. A set of stairs colapsed under a friend on mine once. that sucked. I also opened an attic door and so much **** and debris fell on my face. sucked.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Your friend Adrian kind of looks like my brother does now days...in fact in that first picture when only the top of his face was showing before I started to scroll, I could have sworn it WAS him.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kat said:
Nick...I <3 you bud! I so wish I could go there with ya..I love **** like that! Maybe some day...we don't live too far away now. Hell alot closer then when I lived in Va.
Haha come up this summer...I'm moving into my own place with my girlfriend, my best friend, and his girlfriend...it'll be hella cool!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts