Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you are iPod fanboys but i thought i'd throw this in here because the release of the zune 2 is tomorrow.

Well though media lists the zune 2 80gb only coming in black...well If you order directly from microsoft via www.zuneorignals.net during release date you can custom order your 80gb. It's not only limited to just customizing colors but you can select a picture you want to be engraved onto the aluminum back and you are also allowed 5 lines of text. Putting your name here would probably be a good choice in the event someone steals it.

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2007/11/zune_originals.php

This is also cnet's number one most wanted gadget, topping out the nintendo wii, cingular tilt, and apple iPhone

It's priced the same as an iPod to have a more competitive feel

I don't know about you guys but since i don't have an MP3 player besides my phone, i think i'm going to spend the 250 for a custom red with either

or

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I just bought a 30GB Zune off buy.com for $90 shipped. When it shows up i'll get myself the new firmware, and then my roommates and I will all own zunes. then we can share and stuff like that.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
The new firmware is nice, but the new software for your computer sucks balls. nothing is the same as the old one. on top of that it's all pretty pink.
and it's dumbed down and stripped of features.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts