remote line - Paintball Forum - Paintball guns and gear forums

Reply

Old December 16th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
remote line

Im thinking of getting a remote line for my custom pro. Can i still have a remote line with drop forward?
paintball0209 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
can I upgrad to 2003 yet?
 
green paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Florida
Posts: 1,305
no. Don't go down that path.

Drops and remotes will ruin you.

Learn to shoot with a proper stance, you'll thank me later.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeopb28
green paint is right.
^nuf' said ^
orange and white strange shocker (cex)
team omg-why-am-I-not-playing-div.3-right now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
green paint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Supporting Turtle
 
BlueShox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 2,967
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball0209 View Post
Im thinking of getting a remote line for my custom pro. Can i still have a remote line with drop forward?
realistically you could, but it'd be extremley impractical. I'd just say stick with the drop, using that remote is going to screw up your posture.

and plus everybodies going to call you a ***** for using one
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BlueShox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
can I upgrad to 2003 yet?
 
green paint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Florida
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueShox View Post
realistically you could, but it'd be extremley impractical. I'd just say stick with the drop, using that remote is going to screw up your posture.

and plus everybodies going to call you a ***** for using one
So shox we come to an agreement on this? 'Cause I imagined you'd been in here raving on my "comformist" attitudes.

But if you have. I win



But really, listen to what we say. remotes/drops = bad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeopb28
green paint is right.
^nuf' said ^
orange and white strange shocker (cex)
team omg-why-am-I-not-playing-div.3-right now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
green paint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Supporting Turtle
 
BlueShox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 2,967
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by green paint View Post
no. Don't go down that path.

Drops and remotes will ruin you.

Learn to shoot with a proper stance, you'll thank me later.
I don't know why we keep hitting this bump with you, but it's almost necesary to use a drop on Tippmann's guns, because they are longer and have a much lower profile than any other conventional gun on the market. I've borrowed and rented Tippmanns before, and I hate using them because they're too darn long.

On the same hand, I understand that drops cause bad posture. When I first started playing I used a TES with a drop (because I bought it used and it came with one). Several months later, when I bought a CP on/0ff to use normally, I had to almost learn how to hold my gun and pretty much play speedball all over again.

Drops on most guns=bad
Drops on Tippmans= good
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BlueShox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Supporting Turtle
 
BlueShox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 2,967
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by green paint View Post
So shox we come to an agreement on this? 'Cause I imagined you'd been in here raving on my "comformist" attitudes.

But if you have. I win



But really, listen to what we say. remotes/drops = bad.
I can't let you win that easy.

I'm not trying to support drops fully, I know they mess up. But on Tippmanns, I'd say they do more good than harm.


It's not about you being a comformist. Alot of what you say is true. I would say you are very speedball-minded (as with most players). Speedball and Woodsball are two completley different things. (I'm just assuming this guy is playing woodsball, because he bought a 98 and wants a remote)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BlueShox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screaming Koala
 
Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bentleyville, PA
Posts: 4,685
Blog Entries: 1
There's no point in combining a remote and a drop forward.

A drop moves the tank location forward and down a few inches. A remote moves the tank to your belt or back. You can see how combining them will be...counterproductive.

However, it is completely Possible, and will work.
__________________
"RD&D - Research, Development, and Design. - If its not broken, fix it anyway."
T.O.G. #131 - P.O.G. #16 - C.O.G. #145
Rate the:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Torch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1