January 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM
WTB 2004 Cocker.
Nevermind. Thanks for the offers, i got what i wanted.
I'm looking to get a post-2000 autococker and the like, but would prefer a 2004 wgp cocker.
Show me your wgp prostocks, stos, dye reflexes, ans gx-4, odyssey o3m, shockteck sfl, KAPPs although i very well know i can't afford them etc.
- just the marker
- good cosmetic shape,
- a working cocker, a video of it shooting would seal the deal.
- preferably stock but i will look at offers of cockers with ups here and there like feedneck, nice regs, 15 degree vertical asa, aftermarket bolts, on/off etc etc
- hinge frame preferably
- vertical feed only! I will not consider angled feed cockers.
- electronic cockers
- pumps (unless pneumatics are included)
- basically if it's wgp, don't want anything past 2004.
name your price or take mine
No shipping trolls, i know how much shipping stuff costs
pics from all angles in pm with proof its yours if you don't mind
paypal only - i'm verified and have the money on hand, ready to do business.
shipping to 33434
remember it's a 5 year old marker, i don't care how much it cost 5 years ago, be realistic.
Serious sellers please, i don't have time nor patience to be jerked around.
Offer up. I'm looking to pay around 150 +shipping but do name your price, i could pay way more depending on the cocker.
Post or PM.
Last edited by 2.0; January 29th, 2009 at 06:22 AM..